Mask-wearing is no longer mandatory when visiting us, unless attending a Socially Distanced performance. It’s great that things are starting to get back to normal, but we want to help everyone return to the theatre at a pace that’s right for them.
Our promise to you:
- Our front of house team will continue to wear masks.
- Our ventilation systems ensure the air in the Theatre and the Studio is completely replaced every 4 minutes.
- Bristol Old Vic is providing Guaranteed Socially Distanced shows, ensuring our most vulnerable audiences have the extra reassurance they need. Wearing a facemask is mandatory if attending a Socially Distanced performance.
- Additional cleaning of all public spaces continues to take place.
- Exchange or credit on tickets if audience members test positive for COVID-19 or are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19.
We would always recommend that you do not attend if you have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you are displaying symptoms, please contact our Box Office team no later than 1 hour before the performance starts, to cancel your booking and receive the value of your tickets as credit on your customer account. Find out more.
Our top priority is to make sure everyone has a wonderful time and is as safe and comfortable as possible.
Please get in touch by e-mail (email@example.com) or phone (0117 987 7877).
Last updated 19.05.22