In 2021, Bristol Old Vic will be delivering two work experience weeks. Each week will have places for up to 15 school students to join us to gain valuable insights into working in the theatre industry.
There will be one week for Year 10s, and one week for Year 11s who were unable to take up their places in 2020.
We will do our best to deliver Work Experience week onsite and in person. However, if due to Covid restrictions we are unable to; it will be delivered online.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
Applications for Work Experience 2021 have now closed. Applications for 2022 will open in Autumn 2021. Please return to the website then.
Please note that we will only accept applications from young people in Year 10 and will prioritise applicants from Bristol Schools and Academies and those who would otherwise not have access to the arts.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0117 317 8670