In 2021, Bristol Old Vic would like to run two work experience weeks. Each week will be have places for up to 20 school students to join us to gain valuable insights into working in the theatre industry.
There will be one week for Year 10s, and one week for Year 11s who were unable to take up their places in 2020.
We will do our best to deliver Work Experience week onsite and in person. However, if due to Covid restrictions we are unable to; it will be delivered online.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
We have extended the closing date for applications. The closing date is now Friday 29th January 5pm.
Please complete an application form or application video before the deadline on Friday 29th January 5pm. If successful, we will invite you to a Zoom interview on Wednesday 10th February. From there we will choose the participants for this years’ work experience programme.
Please note that we will only accept applications from young people in Year 10 and will prioritise applicants from Bristol Schools and Academies and those who would otherwise not have access to the arts.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0117 317 8670