Bristol Old Vic will be delivering a Year 10 Work Experience week on Monday 27th June to Friday 1st July 2022. The week will have places for up to 20 school students. The group will gain a valuable insight into working in the theatre industry.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
Applications for Year 10 Work Experience 2022 have now closed.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0117 317 8641