In 2021, Bristol Old Vic would like to run two work experience weeks. Each week will be have places for up to 20 school students to join us to gain valuable insights into working in the theatre industry.
There will be one week for Year 10s, and one week for Year 11s who were unable to take up their places in 2020.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
We will announce applications for 2021 later in 2020.
Please complete an application form or application video before the deadline. If successful we will invite you to an interview at Bristol Old Vic. From there we will choose the participants for this years’ work experience programme.
Please note that we will only accept applications from young people in Year 10 and will prioritise applicants from Bristol Schools and Academies and those who would otherwise not have access to the arts.
If you have any further questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0117 317 8670