Bristol Old Vic will be delivering a Year 10 Work Experience week on Monday 27th June to Friday 1st July 2022. The week will have places for up to 20 school students. The group will gain a valuable insight into working in the theatre industry.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
Applications for Year 10 Work Experience 2022 are now open.
Interviews will take place on either 13th or 16th February at Bristol Old Vic.
Please note that we will only accept applications from young people in Year 10 and will prioritise applicants from Bristol and South Gloucestershire Schools and Academies and those who would otherwise not have access to the arts.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call: 0117 317 8641