Keeping You Safe
How We're Keeping You Safe at Christmas
Over the Christmas period we’ll be welcoming thousands of families to Bristol Old Vic. For many this will be the first time back in a theatre – to share a little festive magic with the family.
So we wanted to update you on the latest ways in which we're keeping you safe this Christmas.
From Mon 6 Dec, Bristol Old Vic will be introducing mandatory mask wearing for anyone visiting the theatre. This applies to everyone - unless under 12, medically exempt, or while eating and drinking.
This new policy is part of a raft of measures Bristol Old Vic already has in place to keep its audiences safe:
- From 6 Dec, mask wearing is mandatory for all visitors while seated in the auditorium or walking around the building (unless under 12 or medically exempt).
- Our ventilation systems ensure the air in the Theatre and the Studio is completely replaced every 4 minutes.
- Bristol Old Vic is providing Guaranteed Socially Distanced shows, ensuring our most vulnerable audiences have the extra reassurance they need.
- Our staff test regularly and wear masks at all times.
- Additional cleaning of all public spaces is taking place.
- No-questions-asked exchange or credit on tickets if audience members no longer feel comfortable attending.
The theatre is also recommending its audiences respect others’ personal space, and to not attend if they have any symptoms of Covid-19. If you have been told to self-isolate or are displaying symptoms, please contact our Box Office team no later than 1 hour before the performance starts, to cancel your booking and receive the value of your tickets as credit on your customer account. Find out more.
Our top priority is to make sure everyone has a wonderful time and is as safe and comfortable as possible.
So thanks from all of the BOV team for your help to deliver the best Christmas we can!
Please get in touch by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (0117 987 7877).