Bristol Old Vic would like to invite up to 20 Year 10 students to join us for a full week’s work experience from 6th – 10th July 2020.
Please note that we are unable to accept placements outside of this week.
During this week the group will:
- Gain an insight into the everyday running’s of a leading regional theatre
- Learn about the diverse range of jobs available in the theatre
- Take part in a variety of workshops led by different departments such as Box Office, Producing, Marketing and Engagement
- Meet a range of other young people interested in theatre
- Complete the Bronze Arts Award
How to apply
Applications open on Mon 4 Nov 2019.
Please complete an application form or application video before the deadline. If successful we will invite you to an interview at Bristol Old Vic. From there we will choose the participants for this years’ work experience programme.
Please note that we will only accept applications from young people in Year 10 and will prioritise applicants from Bristol Schools and Academies and those who would otherwise not have access to the arts.
Applications close on Mon 20 Jan 2020, 5pm.
For those shortlisted, interviews will take place on Wed 12 Feb 2020
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call: 0117 317 8670