Pre-show access drop-in for The Colour of Dinosaurs19 Oct 2023
One hour before the start of a selection of The Colour of Dinosaurs performances, the team behind the show will be at an access information point in the foyer at Bristol Old Vic.
These drop-in information sessions last for 45 minutes and are designed for people who might need some guidance and support to help them enjoy the show as much as possible!
We can help you with:
- Reserving the most accessible seating for you (this is for floor level tickets only as balcony seats are already reserved seating).
- Taking you into the theatre to show you the set, and an example of the lighting and sound so you know what to expect when the show begins.
- Showing you where the BSL interpreter will be on stage.
- Giving you priority entry to the space when the auditorium opens so that you can feel comfortable and settled before the rest of the audience enter.
- Talk to you about what happens in the show, in case you're worried about anything surprising or scaring you.
- Show you where our Quiet dinosaur seats are - these seats are for people who might be a bit more shy about taking part in the show. In our quiet dinosaur seats none of the actors from the stage will come over to where you are sitting and none of our dinosaurs will come your way!
Pre-show access drop-in times:
|Sat 21 Oct||3pm – 3:45pm|
|Tue 24 Oct||2pm – 2:45pm, 5pm – 5:45pm|
|Thu 26 Oct||10:30am – 11:15am, 2pm – 2:45pm|
|Sat 28 Oct||2pm – 2:45pm, 5pm – 5:45pm|
If you aren’t booked into one of the shows listed above, you are very welcome to attend the pre-show access drop-in on another day.
Please note that members of the cast will not be present and these sessions are for people who might need extra assistance to enjoy the show in the most accessible way to them.
For any queries, please email email@example.com.