The Grinning Man Get-TogetherA celebration of our audiences and the show
If you saw and loved the show, whether in the theatre, in the West End, online or even just via its glorious soundtrack, this free event is for you! There'll be chats about how the production was created, the impact it's had on all of you (and the world) and the fan art it's inspired! We'll be joined by wonderful creative team members, Gyre & Gimble puppetry designers, Finn Caldwell and Toby Olié.
The Get-Together will start at 9.30pm on Fri 30 Apr, immediately after that evening's Watch Party of The Grinning Man. Sign-up is required. After you sign up, you will receive an email including a link to the event Zoom call. Spaces are limited, so early booking is advised.
We are announcing our panel very soon, so watch this space!
More about the Q&A
- Download Zoom here. Read our guide to Zoom. More help on how to sign up and use Zoom can be found here.
- You may have to register with Zoom if you have not used Zoom before. You may be asked to input a name (this is a display name so can be either your real name or a nickname) and an email address. This will enable our panel to identify you when answering questions.
- You can chat with the panel or other attendees using the Chat function and please use the Q&A button to ask questions of the panellists.
- If you submit a question through the Q&A panel, only the panellists and the host will be able to see it until it is answered.
- As we have only an hour, we are limited on the number of questions we may be able to answer but our panel will try and discuss as many of your questions as possible.
- Code of conduct: please no swearing or inappropriate comments, if your contributions to the discussion are offensive or disruptive, the host can prevent you using the chat or Q&A, or may remove you from the event.