The Spooky StageBook for the whole family
We're thrilled at the response to these tours. If you've missed out on a ticket this time, check out what else we've got on.
The theatre sleeps, but famous faces from Bristol Old Vic’s past are awaking, and stepping out of the shadows for their annual Halloween revels.
Be prepared for a tour like no other as you explore all the nooks and crannies of our theatre, with ghoulish guests popping up around every corner to share terrifying tales of theatrical misadventure with you.
The Spooky Stage tours take inspiration from the darkest parts of Bristol Old Vic’s history, and bring the last 254 years vividly to life as professional actors take you and your family on a thrilling Halloween adventure.
- You must book your tour at least 72 hours beforehand.
- Comfortable shoes advised
- Tours will begin from our Stage Door on The Rackhay
- Whilst every effort has been made to make this tour accessible, certain areas can only be accessed via steps
- Please advise your tour guide if you are uncomfortable with heights
- Unless you are exempt we ask that you bring a mask to wear while on your tour for the safety of customers, guides and staff.
- Find out more about how we're keeping everyone safe at this time here.
- As a working theatre with ongoing rehearsals and other technical work, there are certain times when parts of the building will be inaccessible. We always endeavour to provide a true behind-the-scenes experience, but in rare circumstances it may be necessary for tours to be rescheduled.